Sigh... before this I was so excited cause we are having a friend gathering + celebrating 2 birthdays, next Sunday. Then I opened my e-mail and saw a horrifying mail from a friend (donno considered true friend or not). Do you want to know what he wrote? I'm sure if you read it, you will be as pissed as me also.
First he 'step' on me, saying this bad things about me. Then he say 'dont blame him' (which is me) cause he is 'crap...crap...crap'. WTH is wrong with this fellow?!? First he accuse me, then he tried to be nice and say 'dont blame... HIM'!?!? I was going to faint when I saw it, because never would I know there are ppl who will write these kind of s***... about me.
Why do he do it? I also don't know. I am a good guy, trying my best not to step on anybody's tail and will always lend a helping hand to ppl in need whenever I could. In my group of friends, I am considered the most honest and kind (plus naive >.<) among all. Yes, no one is perfect, nor am I. But to be 'shot' at, not once, but numerous times by this boy so called 'friend' is unbearable... and STILL I'm patient enough to hope he will change, one day.
If you were me, what will you do? Will you still befriend with a friend who keep on mocking you on your blog/email? Can you stand him saying bad things about you although you told him not to? Will you endure the 'mockery' and swallow it, so that the friendship will not end?
I am doing that... but to how long I can hold on, I do not know. If that guy is posting another crap on my blog, I will sure to delete it. Not to annoy him, but preventing HIM to annoy me. A sad tragic, indeed... T_T
6 comments:
I can teach you a way. If you dowan see his email anymore, just put it as spam! so next time if he send again it will be deleted wan. Apa maciam? Okay now you belanja me teh tarik! wakaka
alamak i had a comment written out then cannot post now lost. -_- damn. i'll try lah, but most of the msg gone k?
ignore the guy, bitch about the guy, whatever the guy, and if he ever confronts u in front of friends why u're ignoring him or whatever it is you're doing putting u in the spotlight as if you're the one in the wrong, then shoot back why he's such a coward to have a bitchfest to you through an email and not face to face.
(definitely forgot what else i said edi ><)
these people are just so not worth the time, yet we still cannot not be angry at them. super annoying.
ace> haha, good idea... but I wouldn't be so kejam to do it la... except really cannot tahan liao XD
beve> thx beve! it's so sad sometimes to have a friend like that, doesn't it? do u have one like that too? if I really couldn't stand him anymore, maybe I will do just that... thx ^^
If I received email like this..
I will try to ignore that msg..
or maybe i'll just send a thank you msg to that person..
too bad that person spend 5-10 minutes to write that msg and i'll spend 1 minute to read it and do nothing with it..=D
who is that friend? If I were u, then I'll ignore him, put his email in ' junk mail', delete his comment.
Talk bad about me, then still wana b good guy. WTF. Talk bad behind me , no need b good in front of me ard.
michie> wow, say thank you to that person pula? reverse phychology r? XD
YB> yalor, thats y when I read the email I also said 'WTF!?!' in my mind... some ppl are just ignorant and selfish, they themself dont know it. sad sad indeed...
Post a Comment