Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can you control dreams?

Did you ever experience before, where you are sleeping and dreaming... but then you are half awake, and you KNOW you are dreaming? I have... but rare, cause most of the time ppl sleep of course full-sleep la, where got half-sleep one. I donno this morning or yesterday morning, I kena again...

I forget what the dream is about liao (cause sleeping) but I remembered the part where I think to myself 'Eh, I'm dreaming la... wonder if I can control my own dreams? I want to dream of YL! YL quickly show up in my dream, quick!' Swt... you also must be swt-ing and saying 'Ha!? Like that also can!?!?' and 'This guy is love sick again...!' -_-;

LOL... but sad to say, you CANT control your dream when you are half awake/ half sleep, eventhough you wanted to. I tried, and in the end also no fond memories of dreaming about YL... >.< From my 'experiments', I realised you normally dream of something/ someone when you think/ do it, a lot of times... when you are awake. Thinking of it when you gonna sleep or when sleeping tak jadi one! (usually) XD

Maybe I should become a dream scientist one day, who knows? :P

3 comments:

Rabbit said...

I rarely dream. Even if i do, i tend to forget everything once i wake up. Haha!

Anonymous said...

This wan is called "lai liew mong"!!!Errr...I know you always have wet dreams wan!!! hahahaha

Jason Leingod said...

rabbit> haha, how can rarely dream? Most likely you dream but forget only... XD

ace> hey, dont frame me wor... I rarely have 'those' dreams one, all 'cheng tong' and bersih! ^^

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...