Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Later update

My dad gone back to work in China yesterday morning, wake up at 5am to send him... o.O Wish him all the best there! Anyway, got a lot to write... but now a bit lazy, so tomolo only update la :P

Why her MSN keep on and off ah? Oh, that reminds me... must catch a pet from RO! XD

*to be continued tomorrow!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know lah why you so lazy to update now. Your dad left behind one piao mei for you to handle. I understand wan.

Rabbit said...

Eeks u lazy! *pokes ichi*

Weird Dan said...

piao mei ah... dun la like this, share share,

Jason Leingod said...

ace> if real then I sure take a pic for u to see, lol

rabbit> become snake a while, hehe... XD

daniel> will u share urs first? lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...