Friday, June 29, 2007

My lunch

Donno getting lazy or no mood to eat, today for breakfast just ate 2 piece of bread with kaya n a slice of cheese. For lunch leh... 2 piece of bread with kaya n a slice of cheese AND a cup of soya bean! Ok... maybe it's simple and a lot of ppl practice it, but not me cause I'm tall, and tall ppl need more food (alasan, lol).

Talking about food already make me hungry liao... maybe I should end my dinner with a mini size pack of Cheezels. Kam fei... I can hear Daniel repeating those words, turning it into a nightmare liao..... >.<

Cute ah? I not 'hot dog' ok? Tak boleh dimakan! Woof! Woof!




P/S: My friend's dog, name Zepphyr or something... >.<


2 comments:

Rabbit said...

EEe so cute. Why no tie its hair ah? Lagi cute geh wor. HAha!

Jason Leingod said...

natural beauty ma, haha... XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...