Friday, June 01, 2007

Tomorrow go basketball...?

Msn today with my friend, and he suggested we go play basketball tomorrow. Hmm... not a bad idea, cause bb (basketball) has always been my favourite sport. But why he suddenly said want go bb leh? 'I want to get back my stamina and dont want to stay at home all day'... Fuyoh, really r?!? I guess some ppl do change, so I will follow la...!

But didnt go bb for so many years liao. I use to play it with a group of my Malay and Chinese friends (Daniel aka Rukawa was one of them). Now that we split up since secondary school, everyone seem to be busy with their own life now. But busy also must go sport ma...! So tomorrow, we will crack some bones then lie on the bed for days (to recover from injury) LOL... XD



I wish I am as tall as him, to get advantage! XD

5 comments:

février said...

lol u can do it !!!

Anonymous said...

Wan to challenge kah? My team sama lu mia team!!! Wakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

beve> lol, old liao... but I will try my best! XD

ace> u also got mia team? same la...! lol

Rabbit said...

How tall are u eh?

Have fun!!

Weird Dan said...

he so tall... I reach his nose only or his ears hahaha.. forgot jor..never really calculate..

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...