Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nag nag nag...!

Aiii... There's some people who gives advice, and there's some ppl who gives too much advice that it turned out to be a nag liao. Is nagging good for you, or bad? For me... I know nagging is hard on the ears, that's why I don't like to nag people. That also MEAN I dont like to be nag la, for Heaven's sake!

The only time I nag at people is when I'm mad at that person (usually to my brothers only, lol). Over-nagging can cause one person to feel depressed. Deppression can cause mental breakdown. And then mental breakdown can cause suicide! SO...

NAG = DEATH!!!


Haha, sry la... but I just hate ppl nagging me. I know it is for my own good, but please... cut down on the nagging, will ya? >.<



Give me salvation, give me peace...!

7 comments:

ms.bulat said...

HAHAAHAHAH i always nag people although i dont really like tobe nagged : P

Anonymous said...

If your gf nag you in the car, in my blog got sample for you to see! wkakaka

Weird Dan said...

nag nag nag narf

Jason Leingod said...

bulat> lol, then u should stop nagging lor... XD

ace> IF i got gf la... lol

daniel> another nagger I see... XD

babyfiona said...

hehe, next time u bring an invisible remote control around lar. then whenever people nag you, you just "point it" infront of the fellow, and "tut" them. Its works! for 1 minutes then they #^$%@*@^# LOL! My hub did that to my Mom B4! LOLS!

Rabbit said...

Kaka! After that lady die already then the cops will come and use chalk to draw out the shape of her pose when she dies. Kaka!

Jason Leingod said...

babyfiona> ha? like that also can!? then how ur mom respond after that? lol... XD

rabbit> to be honest, the woman IS a picture painted on the floor... lol!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...