Monday, May 14, 2007

Dream and gone

What a nice dream I had yesterday. Maybe cause I miss her too much, I dream she was starting to like me, and going to ask me as her bf... lol. Looks like dream also happen when we think of something too much... :P

Today send my bro to LRT then wait for him to come back, so I went to CC with another bro. Played DOTA and C&C3... wow, didn't go CC for quite some time liao. It's nice to pay to play once in a while. Then when we left, he left his H/P there! Lucky the workers there found it and keep it for him. Else he would have lost a RM1000 H/P...!

Bought the free RO server CD too. Did you know there is an official free RO server in Malaysia now? Playing it back sure bring back memories when I had fun with my friends, online. Hope the fun will begin again (last time we stopped cause we need to pay a monthly fee).

Playing games sure make me forget about her... but how long will it last? I am addicted, I am sick, I am hopelessly in love... Hope that time will slowly make me forget an un-grasp-able love, which lasted in my heart for so... soo.....soooo long.

9 comments:

YBrat said...

I dream she was starting to like me, and going to ask me as her bf...

oh.please help me!! please kill me. coz I can't help this ichi to stop his ichyness

Anonymous said...

I dream she was starting to like me, and going to ask me as her bf...

Tiu! I tot you had wet dream tim! wakakaka!!!!!!!!!

yuyue said...

dreams will always be dreams

Weird Dan said...

kanasai la ur dreams... but this is the reason why I love reading ichitaka's blog hahahahah... something to read and hehehaha

Jason Leingod said...

YB> aiyah, forget to say 'noy suitable for the weak heart to read'... lol

ace> no wet scene mana ada wet dream, lol

yuyue> sad but true... T_T

daniel> the more kanasai, the better... lol. sudah ketawa belanja minum la... hahaha

Rabbit said...

How many brothers you have eh ichi? Two?

Jason Leingod said...

yup... y suddenly u ask leh, rabbit?

Weird Dan said...

rabbit interested in ur brothers..
*woops terbocor her rahsia*

Jason Leingod said...

sure or not...? lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...