Yesterday was another tiring day. Fetch my mom and 2 bros to mom's working place at Ikano, near Ikea Damansara. Wake up so early and ate breakfast at Ikea (milk, 4 small hotdogs, a big bread bun and some baked beans). Cost around Rm2.70 each set but infinity milk (or coffee) refill :P
Then pass some items to my mom and I go with SKK (my youngest bro) to the bowling center. Saw the rate and it was quite cheap if you play before 2pm, on a weekday (Rm2 for shoes and Rm4 per game). As it was quite a long long time since I played bowling liao, we gave it a try with 1 game. First, using a blue number 12 ball (12 pound?), I strike down 6 pin. Then to finish it, I used the red number 8 and pow! I got my first spare in the 1st try! It was quite a good round, where I managed to get 2 spares and one strike. I won with 90-67 ^^ v
He dont want to give up, and wanted a second match. As I won, I agreed... and then I got another spare on the first try! Wow... I was amazed myself! That round was the best I did... with 4 spare and mostly knockdown 9 pins, I managed to win 132-68! LOL
The 3rd round was joined by my 2nd bro, SKY. This time I only got a 9 on my 1st try... >.< But then again, I won gracefully against them... with 2 spare and 2 strikes! The final score was me 125, SKK 97 and SKY 75... XD
Still tak puas cause they didnt win, they demand for another final match... and so I agreed. This time I got worse, with just 8 points on the 1st try. I still manage to get 4 spares but didnt hit much points after each spare. I lost... with SKK 121, me 96 and SKY 93.
Lol... not bad! I was the top for 3 rounds and 2nd in one round. Maybe I won because feeling happy... from the power of 'love' ^^ . The funny thing is, when I focused where to throw the ball, I managed to hit it right. But when I said 'this is for YL'... I didnt shoot that accurate! To make it worse, my bro used it against me (I asked for it) by saying annoying stuffs like 'YL dont like you!' or 'YL dont love you!' and my shots were headed for the 'longkang' or side hole... T_T Kanasai! But I still won, hahaha... XD
But it was overall a nice experience. I scored most with the no. 13 yellow ball... which I name it YL (yellow... something XD) and finish it with the red 'torpedo' ball no 8. We then ate KFC cause my mom lend a card which allow us to get 30% off on snack/dinner plate. An enjoyable meal after a nice game, fantactic! But all Hell broke lose when I suddenly got a stomach ache when reading some manga from Borders, after lunch. I was feeling sick the rest of the day... >.<; Went home only after my mom finished work, then she went to the clinic and then we go out to buy some food for dinner. Reached home at 9pm++ with a painful stomach and weak legs... T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment