Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Congrats to Miss Universe 2007!

The results are out, and the winner for this year's Miss Universe falls to... Japan! Haha, I'm happy cause Japan is one of my favourite country. This year Asia also dominated with Miss Japan as Miss Universe, Miss China as Miss Congeniality and Miss Philippines as Miss Photogenic. Needless to say, Miss Universe is as beautiful as one expected. Congrats to her! XD

First time I post leng lui pic... but she deserves it. Thumbs up!






The best pic I found on Miss Universe 2007

8 comments:

Rabbit said...

Wah! So hot one! *nose bleeding* Aiks!

Jason Leingod said...

swt... yalor, hot until I also sweating liao XD

LouYea said...

aiks look different from the newspaper, this one look "HOT"!

Weird Dan said...

ehh.. that day she just came my house say hi.. Oh... no wonder so familiar hehe

Anonymous said...

Arigato Gusaimas!!

Jason Leingod said...

LY> yup, hotter than sambal belacan... XD

daniel> really? I thought u only got kungfu dreams, lol...

Anonymous said...

Asia shall take over the world!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, u said it girl...! XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...