It's about me... and .....?
Kaka! I spread the itchyness to u ledi! keke!got 75% same ka? Macam a lot not same like that der? Keke! I wanted to choose that kinda bedroom wan at first, so yeng like that! but then i chose the other one though. keke!
no, i mean the outcome is 75% same... I'm sophisticated, escape artist and love bug like u ma... XDya, I also thought choose ur bedroom but then see the other one got nice background view, so I choose that... :P
Post a Comment
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
2 comments:
Kaka! I spread the itchyness to u ledi! keke!
got 75% same ka? Macam a lot not same like that der? Keke! I wanted to choose that kinda bedroom wan at first, so yeng like that! but then i chose the other one though. keke!
no, i mean the outcome is 75% same... I'm sophisticated, escape artist and love bug like u ma... XD
ya, I also thought choose ur bedroom but then see the other one got nice background view, so I choose that... :P
Post a Comment