Monday, April 09, 2007

Rabbit's tag: Places I want to go

Sorry la Rabbit cause lately busy and then weekend follow Daniel to his kungfu-man talk + need to fix the car + need to send mom go shopping + JX online 2 :P So now finally... do the tag. This tag I need few days to understand... cause you write sooooo long I not sure what's the requirements are. Then I summarized it to be short like this, can ka? XD

Wow, we memang ngam la Rabbit... cause the place I wanted to go most is also Japan! See the fascinating world of Japan have always been my dream since I was a child. With the title country of origin for animes and the city of future technology, I cant wait to try and ''feel'' what's it like to be a Japanese for one day...!


when can I make my dream come true? T_T


Other than that, I want to visit some of the 'romantic' country with breath-taking views. In my mind now it will be only Paris! Ahh... If I were to get married, I want to go there with my wife and eat a romantic candlelight dinner above the Eiffel Tower, just the 2 of us... looking at the city from above, the 2 of us will dance to 'our' romantic love song and chit-chat till the night falls away. Then we will hold our hands and watch the sunrise (can it be seen from there?) together... Romantic... right? XD


Wish I were up there


**Start Copy**

Proposition : Where do you want to go Next, OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY, for tourism, work , study, whatever.

Requirement: Find some info about the place, itinerary etc, pics if possible so you get MORE Traffic coming in, and maybe some people can find somewhere to go to. Excludes your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, ie Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, a country that borders yours. You must register for MyBloglog so we can blogwalk ah…..get it?

Quantity : FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode : Chain Link. 15 of them.You leave 15 people and their DEEP LINK of their Blog Name and TAGGED POST and hit out for five more. So it will look like:-

MaRLinda in Disneyland Paris
Athira Baby and her Balamory Antics
Msau to Japan
Shoppingmum to Europe
Angeleyes off to Bora-Bora
Giddy Tiger snorkelling in The Maldives
Jess to Europe
Mybabybay wants to go Round The World
Immomsdaughter visit World Heritage New Zealand
Just My Thoughts whale watching at Monterey Bay
Bubba Stuff lomancin, in Tuscany, Italy
Laundryamah having fun with Hyun Bin in Korea
5xmom screwing horny angmoh in Switzerland.
AceOne visits the Emirates Stadium
Rabbit wants to hop to Japan and Taiwan

**Add in the blog you got the tag from and tagged post.** (In this case, for example, you should add Ichitaka itching to go Japan and Paris)

Extra Rules: you cannot Tag another person who has performed the Tagging Rights to Travel. Check yr commentators.You MUST PASS this tag within 7 days of receiving it , or lose a day’s worth of Blog Revenue or $10 to charity. Can? Makes it interesting anyway. So no Lazy Tags running about, and yeah, eventually, there will be less than a 1:3 chance you can’t tag that someone. And pay those people in the list a visit, you never know if you can pinch / recycle some ideas for your next entry!
**End Copy**

Okay... choose 5 to tag huh? Then it will be:-
1. Daniel - ini sure kena punya, lol
2. Beve - hey, something new to do right? XD
3. YB - ok, your turn now!
4. Pinkster - you do this before ka?
5. yuyue - ya! your first tag!

Dowan do nevermind la, dont say I force you ok? Just for fun only... ciao! XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nabeh! All wan to follow my mui mui Lehbit go Japan. Kenot follow me go UK kah? wakakakaka!!!!!!!!!!

YBrat said...

wah..i dunwan do can ga..if i do, then u sponsor my holiday lo... ok??

Rabbit said...

Kaka! Acey kor kor, everybodi lafu rabbit lah!! kekeke!!

Eh, so when are we going Japan together gather ah itchi?

Jason Leingod said...

ace> oh, UK is my third choice...! XD

YB> wa, I no money go Japan mana boleh sponsor u leh... @@;

rabbit> maybe a few years more for me... T_T

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...