Didnt blog lately... too lazy :P And the weekends need to send mom to work then stay there till she finish work, so a bit tired and lazy...
So wats new? Sports: Malaysian man doubles won, after 25 years of losing the cup (forget wat cup). The last winners were the famous Sideks, now it is won by 2 Chinese man... again forget what thier name is. Man U won the Primier League! I think... XD
Love: no updates, starting to 'going down'... Life: up and down... Friends: Too busy to go out, all become workaholic liao >.< (or lazy) Studies: donno... getting headache everytime think of it... Work: maybe will try David's 'online money'... Houselife: send mom and bro to work, do house chores (becoming maid liao... -_-;)
Hmm... maybe later if mom buy an oven, I might try to make some of the delicious cake that my aunty from England tought my mom earlier... then I can become a baker in the future, lol... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment