Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Making a new blog

Hmm... thought of making a new blog which I will update more frequently. More articles and stuffs, rather than just my normal life... which topic should I choose?

A. love
B. friendship
C. life's ups and downs
D. games
E. recent 'hot' happenings

Any other ideas is much appreciated... now all I need is Daniel's paypal, hehe... :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel is right, you should just to blogspot or blogger. Because the features that you want, if you don't know programming, it is quite hard to get.

I would suggest you write about recent hot happenings around you and how it would affect those who read your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

and remember to link to tomagogame okay?

Jason Leingod said...

link liao ma tamagogame... lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...