Monday, March 12, 2007

Good man die first

Sigh... today was supposedly a fun day, cause my cousin stayover last night and we had a blast playing dota (my 2 bro joined too) at CCs in wangsa maju this evening. Played for nearly 5 hours... cool!

Then we are supposed to go pick up my mom from her wok place then straight send my cousin to his house in Selayang. But unfortunately, my mom SMS me that the plan have changed (and I didnt know cause I left my hp at home to recharge the battery). It turned out my cousin should call his mom and ask her to come fetch him back home. But then just 5 min before that, he told his mom we are going to send him back (our initial plan). SO... what should we do? If I call my mom and inform her we want to send him back, she will tell us to call my cousin's mom only, which will make us look 'bad' cause we just said we will send him back.

We decided to be the 'nice guys' and send him back ourself, and will tell our mom later... although we know sure kena 'tembak' one after that. And it really did... my mom was furious, saying why dont we call her andd then can go back to the original plan of go pick her up from her workplace then send my cousin home. But I dont think that will happen if we really call her... Oh well, so we kena 'burn' but at least we did a good deed... and it felt 'stupid' being a nice guy in the end.... sigh.......!!! :'(

My bro also complained that nice guys got paid back badly... so why do I remain nice? Sigh... maybe cause I like to, maybe cause I remember the phrase 'It's hard being a man, it's even harder to be a good man'... or because I cant help being nice. Oh well... just ignore my complain in this blog >.< It's just one of those days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least fetch ur mom back from work then she won't be that angry. Note, woman doesn't like to be the last to know...haha!

Jason Leingod said...

but if i call, she wont ask us send her back but ask us call my aunt to fetch him back wor... T_T

Anonymous said...

maybe for saving her "face", she will not ask u to call. well, we will never know...

Jason Leingod said...

yup... sad

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...