Wow... yesterday play mahjong at aunt's place until 3.30am... then drive back home from Selayang. Lucky I'm still wide awake... maybe cause mahjong make me 'hyperactive', lol. So yesterday sleep at 4am++. Oh, chats with Beve at my aunt's house too... she online when I sleeping time, no wonder cannot c her... XD
So today woke up at 11am... then I quickly wake up and get ready for Edward to come fetch me to the wedding at Jalan H10. Then Uma called and say they will go at 1pm (the wedding start at 12pm) and Edward want to go at 1pm++ too, so Okla.
Reach there with Edward, gave RM20 'hadiah' to Fairuz in an angpow, both of us one each. Then saw Shalini, Uma, Azrin (and his boy friend), Kavidha there, ate already. So we went to take food eat (just some simple Malay wedding food) and then later Bakhtiar, Fabian and Khairullah came too. Wow... didn’t expect to see my long lost primary friend Bakhtiar there too! So all of us chat, joke and tease around. It was fun to see my old OLD classmates once again. It's a pity Hani cant join us... seems like she is busy with her pharmacy and cant find the time to come out. Next time... I hope. >.<>.>
Anyway... today was a fun day being able to meet them all again, after 7-8 years. The most drastic change goes to Shalini and Fabian (in a good way). Most of us didn’t change except being more matured, that’s all. Got some of their numbers... and I hope we can yamcha once in a month/2 month. There's nothing like the feeling of re-living the old times, right? :P ~cheers!~
3 comments:
Play mahjong got win anot??
takda... terpaksa lose some 'mahjong fees' lol
if she knew u advertised she was single, u would die
Post a Comment