Yesterday started the journey around 10am by walking down the mountain, then took a bus to LRT. Get on board the LRT to Taman Bahagia, and I when I reached there, I was early by half an hour! So sit on the taxi stand, looking at ppl and cars. Man was I bored! Then Jimmy came, late 10 min. So we go eat cendol on the opposite side of the road while waiting for SG (late for 20 min). Then Jimmy drove us to YL's new house...
Reach there, saw a nice expensive car in front of the house. Then I realised it wasnt Eith's but YL sister's... omg, the company car was for her because she was doing sales or something. She must be very important in the company to get such a nice company car! Anyway, the house was bought by YL and her sis (donno who bigger share). I was shocked, no wonder she saved so much... to buy a house rupanya. WoW! o.O I was shocked again when I knew that Chong Ming was staying there too! Cause there is an extra room for let, and he was uncomfortable with his old house, so he moved.
Well... the strange thing is, I'm not jealous of him cause he was living under the same roof with YL and her sis (2 girls and 1 boy). Is it was because CM was a nice guy so I trust him? Maybe... but I was happy. Happy because there is a man to protect her (or else she would be living alone with her sis). Happy because I do not miss her anymore... Happy because CM might have a chance to woo her too...! Well, I always wanted someone to woo her so I will completely forget her + see her happy with her love life. CM renting a room in her house seems to be the best choice. Not that I can do anything about it too, but I'm just saying... I'm relieved! :P Good luck YL, and hope each of us will find our own happiness soon.
Bottomline, no more YL for me! So in the house they drank a 'tongsui' make by YL sis, I think it's 'air mata kucing'. I didnt drink cause I dont like that tongsui :P Then see some Chinese movie drama series to waste time, cause I thought we were having lunch... but the shop only opens at 4.30pm! >.<>.<
No comments:
Post a Comment