Wow, been busy with school assignments didnt realize I havent seen my group of friends for nearly a month liao. Not only I busy but the rest are busy as well. So yesterday suddenly received an SMS fron WingC saying got gethering this Sunday. The occasion? YL is having a 'new house gathering', ask us to go visit her new house. But like Jimmy asked 'Eh? No buffet ka?' LOL... yalor, I thought ask us go see her new house should at least treat us to something. Looks like nothing, just say will bring us eat at a nearby steamboat (no, not belanja, bring ur own RM20 each!). Lol... expected liao, she is also the 'saving' type (note: I didnt say KIAMSAP ah! XD) so wont be getting any free food there...
But sad to say, not a lot coming also. Some going out, some busy with work... other busy with sister's marriage stuffs/ sick/ want to save money. Oh well... I again have to sacrifice and go (although my sore throat and cough havent fully recovered). Have to cancel my plans of going out with Sum in the first place too. Argh... did I do the right thing? -_-;
10 comments:
one reason take my eyes over there.... save money...
this condition is going with me now. after 6 years of doing job, i have very few bank balance. so i thought lets try to save some this year. stop going anywhere/ any invitation....
dear ichiman...,
speechless, really speechless.... not sure if wingc told you anything, but i think you really asking too many things at the wrong time.... you might wanna re-done your entry after this sunday....
regards,
:shakehead:....
shahana> hmmm... maybe I should. thx for the suggestions.
eith> huh? what asking a lot at the same time? argh... ur comments always makes me confused even more >.<;
Post deleted due to 'unappropriateness'
deletion only meant one thing, biasness.... and unable to accept criticism.... might as well don't blog, or blog privately....
Well, this is MY blog anyway, so I may write anything I like, anytime I like. It is for fun, and not meant to hurt anyone. If u dont like it, fine... If u like it, I'm happy for u. But I will not accept extreme criticism, cause it will only lead to more conflict... and I'm tired of it. So dude, cool down...! -_-
then turn off that damn comment section.... that way you can cast divinity over your blog and shut others out.... Comments is not meant only for you but it's for everybody to voice their opinions.... conflict only arises when you fail to address your shortcomings as a result of not accepting criticism, but instead counter them in an inappropriate manner, such as deletion of comments...
well, perhaps your phrase '"MY" blog' is synonymous with our local MY BolehLand mentality.... think of oneself to be open-minded but in fact one wasn't....
Cant u be more considerate? Put comment also think of ppl la, main hentam sahaja... n u know its a PUBLIC comment somemore. Sigh...!
ok, case close, stop putting comments on this subject liao. damn freaking annoying... -_-
another comment deletion...
seriously, i'm very disappointed with our friendship....
I told u END of subject, no more means NO MORE... will u listen? -_-
Post a Comment