Thursday, January 11, 2007

Home again...

Ah... finally back at home, no need keep pressured by stupid teachers and assignments. With the free time now, what should I do? Well... I already got plans. Some are secret... some of the ones I can mention are:

- try to play with movie editing and 3D animation... maybe if I can make a ok-ok movie then will post it here la... >.<
- relax... play some games, see some animes (wow, there is a LOT of nice animes lately) and tune my Magic cards. Cant wait for the pre-release coming this 21st! ^^
- keep myself busy, learn more stuffs from the net, forget her... and get on with life!
- help around the house, kemas some of my stuffs here n there... start to write my diary again :P
- keep fit... eat less, exercise more. but who can really do it in the end? T_T

Yawnnn.... so many to do. man man lai la, lol... XD

3 comments:

YBrat said...

wat so secret plan u have? surfing porn site?! I dun think its a secret anymore la..

Forget her and get on with life..Wahahaha

Anonymous said...

keeping secrets....? now it's secret no more.... lolx....

first when i read the entry i thought it was just a cover of a college drop-out.... lolx... :P

Jason Leingod said...

YB> wah, dont defame me in my blog la dude... >.<;

eith> again... swt -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...