Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Presentation done

Today really bad day... although I know sure kena critisize by the teachers, then he give me some kind of shit... that I also dont understand!!! I am doing post sign designs, but he told me to do it in 3D animation OR make small sizes of it (like those mini house modals) WTF!?! Then he told me he wont accept if I do it in paper form... then how the hell am I supposed to show the info out if I dont print it out!?! Bloody confusing... now I dont even know which direction I'm heading! Is they supposed to teach us...or make us confused!??! -_-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Print it and gum it with colour match sticks..liddat better than 3D. Let your teacher be amazed by wat you can do!! hehehe..

Anonymous said...

wei ichi, your course approved by LAN or not...? if not, it's time to go straight to the education ministry... :P

Jason Leingod said...

u want me to die r ace? >.<

of course LAN approved la Eith...! -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...