Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A nice warm day...

Wow, today wake up so early but didnt look outside... now only realised what a bright and sunny day today is. If I were outside, I will sure sweat like a pig and complain about the hot weather... but because I'm inside my cool house, outside look so sunny and nice. LOL, isnt that ironic? Wish I could be with my friends on PD right now with the nice sunshine on our face (then we will become 'orang hitam'). But everyone is so busy with their work, and even more busier as the end of the year is approaching. Sigh... I should get myself busy too...! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so nice in the house got aircon, cipet i'm in the field spander oso wet ledi!!!

YBrat said...

Weather good meh?! Here look so dark, like raining since morning but til now aso no water drop.

Jason Leingod said...

ace u need to travel so much, of course whole body sweat la lol...

yb, kl look nice ma... not all place same, maybe tomolo ur place look nicer? :P

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...