Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Life at work... vol 3
WTF... today another bad day at the office. The worse day to be exact... kena tuut by the tuut CD because of some misunderstanding...! Make me like a fool in front of so many ppl... damn that tuut CD. One day I shall put a bomb in his car and let him blast into kingdom kahm!! I wonder how some ppl uses their power just like that and get away with it without anyone to 'fight' against him. When I leave the office, I'll make sure to make a 'mark' for him to remember... that damn bloody tuut CD!!! ARGHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
2 comments:
there are still a lot of things for you to learn.... especially in the working world.... of coz sure kena "tuut" one lar..... otherwise how are you gonna improve yourself...? If they wanna "tuut", then let them "tuut" to their "tuuting" hearts content... you can always "tutup satu mata aje".... life goes on....
u r right... let them tuut for all I care, n then they kena tuut themself in the end, lol...
Post a Comment