Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How I celebrated the weekend...

On Sunday, went out with my friends to celebrate Jimmy and Cheong Ming (I didnt know it's his bday until that day) bday... The others that joined the karaoke is me, Sophiya, WingC, Oon and Sam. After the karaoke at Mid Valley Megamall's MyKTV, went to have a drink at the food court. Then went to WingC house, where we eat mooncakes and some hawker malay food (goreng pisang, kerepek, cempedak etc). After that went to Taman Paramount LRT to fetch YL, then we go to the pasar malam nearby there. As we walk, we try delicious food there (I tried the famous Uncle Bob Fried Chicken) and then yamcha at a nearby Chinese restaurant. After that, went to YL house (WingC go back first cause need to take mooncakes from some seller) and lepak there for a while. First time I went to 'her' house! But last time also, as she's moving to Subang later this Wednesday.

Then at 10pm++, finally we went back. Kanasai, we have to take LRT back cause nobody wanted to send me and Cheong Ming back... -_- The journey was soooooo long, finally reach LRT Wangsa Maju already 11pm++. Then Cheong Ming drove me home, poor him (really appreciate it CM, thanks!!) cause he was already dead tired. Reach home nearly 12am, so tired and frustrated cause nobody offered to send us home. I have learned my lesson and shall not stay so long with them anymore unless someone send me home. If CM wasn't there, I have to take a taxi home near 12am!! That is so *tuut* cause it is so hard to find a taxi that late, and robbers are on the streets then! NO MORE LATE NIGHT OUT FOR ME UNLESS SOMEBODY SEND ME HOME!!!!! >(

The whole day would have been perfect if there is somebody who would have sent us home that night... If I knew no one would, I definately wouldn't go for the pasar malam! Cis...

6 comments:

Weird Dan said...

[quote]The whole day would have been perfect if there is somebody who would have sent us home that night... If I knew no one would, I definately wouldn't go for the pasar malam! Cis...[/quote]

Haha...Who ask you to have motives to go for the pasar malam

Jason Leingod said...

it was their idea, so I thought somebody will fetch me and go along with it lor... mana tau

Anonymous said...

that's why next time get a bloody damn car....

Jason Leingod said...

haha, thx jonboy... I dont have money how to get car Eith? -_-;

Anonymous said...

no car but still wanna go out, then don't complain lar.... don't always expect ppl to fetch you home.... coz they are not yours to command... :P

Jason Leingod said...

then tell me so I will go back earlier myself ma... -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...