Ah, so fast past 3 days... and my 4 days work starts again soon. Well, I'm not really bored of working there, but not that happy either. Maybe cause my 2 friends are not so 'friendly', so when I go to work and back, I usually slept in the car. They keep on chatting and think I'm an invisible man. So sad, so mad... -_-;
Lucky my work place collegues are nice and friendly, I am more friendly with them than with my school mates... imagine that! That's why I stick with them after lunch as they sit, chat and jokes around before going back to the office. It's better to stick with the pros right? :P
Wah, now have to do a small project but asap, cause they are giving us training to see how fast we can finish it in time. I hope I can finish it faster than the 2 of them! I will, I must, I can! ^^;
6 comments:
Doesn't faster means a quality-suckier outcome.... :P
faster means better... -_-;
thx jonboy! ^^
eithanius,
he doesn't get ur point I think.
......
danielctw,
if he doesn't understand, that only means a prelude of countless disasters to come.... lolx....
i can understand and i can 'dont' want to understand, or better... misunderstand. LOL
sounds like you "overstand-ed"..... lolx....
Post a Comment