Thursday, August 03, 2006
Today is a sad sad day...
Sigh... A sad sad day today. Can't write it in my blog cause private matters... Life is full of ups and downs, so didn't expect such a 'big' impact struct my life today... A bit sad and mad, but sigh... that's life. What really pissed me off is we got cheated by a damn Indian guy (or group) of our money... That SOAB, MF no D AH... I wish he and his 'gang' will suffer a miserable death and punished for all the crimes they did, suffer a miserable death and rot in Hell!!! DTHUPGDMFSOAB!!!!!!! >( I curse them all to Hell...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
2 comments:
cheated your money....? what...? how....?
there's a big void in this blog entry....
please don't confuse your reader...
haha, nvm..... just to express my anger, dont mind me... :P
Post a Comment