Today is the day... yup, 'HER' birthday. Daniel birthday also near, so our gang celebrate it together ^^ Our plan is to watch a movie (Dragon Tiger Door) at Leisure Mall, then eat dinner somewhere near Cheras. Eat buffet, steamboat style... Not sure where cause it's my friend who will bring us there by car.
Haven't seen for a while... and the love/hate feeling is coming back. She didn't come for my birthday, don't know why I come for hers. No, it's not that I'm counting, but I feel that she doesnt really care for anyone's birthday anymore. Whether she wants to save money or just dont care, I also dont know. The last birthday she went for was... so long, I hardly remember. Maybe it's early this year, SG's bday. Nvm, the point is... she just dont care anymore!
Sigh... why do I even care? It's Daniel big day too! So I will shift all my negative thoughts and enjoy this day like it's Daniel's birthday only. If 'she' chg her attitude for the better, maybe I will treat her better. Who knows? It maybe impossible... >.<;
2 comments:
Duh...
pity daniel!!! title put 'Today going to celebrate Daniel and 'her' birthday...!'
end up with whole story is bout 'her' ROFLMAO
Post a Comment