Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dream no. 8...

Finally, another weird realistic dream that I remembered... It's me and my gang of TARC (include Sum and Daniel) went to Genting. This time, me and YL were a couple! :P But weird... I realised that she weren't that 'perfect' I hope her to be, so when we DID couple, we are as close that time as we are NOW. Maybe my heart turned sour and finally I 'woke up', in my dreams! LOL..... I still love her (in the dream), but not as much as I am now. Maybe that's why they say a relationship isn't the same before and after it starts. Bummer...!

At that time, Genting sure turned super advanced. I only remembered the horrifying ride, in which you travel from one building to another (usually on cable cars) but this time just on seats! There is no cable car, just a couple of (super) ropes and a sit, and you're off! The cable was also moving fast, and we travelled through jungle and mountain areas without any protection!! As we are 'tangling' on the ropes, so the journey keep on swinging left, right, front, back, up and down! My heart nearly fell out when I finally were able to stand, on the other side of the building with my friends. I wonder if such an 'adrenaline pumping' ride will really exist in the future?? @_@;

3 comments:

YBrat said...

Dude..U can sell this idea to Uncle Lim..ask him build this great transportation to genting.

Dreaming u and YL were a couple, but then ur heart turned sour?? Thats wat u wan wor, how come like dat??!! The fact is U DUN love her that much anymore

Anonymous said...

"I still love her (in the dream), but not as much as I am now."


Not as much as now...? Does that mean you're madly in love with her now than you were before....?

Jason Leingod said...

Sigh... I also dont know what is what anymore. Headache, heartbreak! -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...