I bet most of you have known, heard or even felt this before... yup, you were hanging out with your usual bunch of friends when u realised, 'hey, she looks pretty today' and slowly turns to 'I miss her, hope I can see her everyday' and finally... 'I will ask her to be my gf today!'. I know, cause I have been in the same situation (until now), and my friends are like that too. Heck, even the famous comedy sitcom 'Friends" show that 4 out of 6 of them end up together at last! That's a whooping 66% that friends end up together as lovers!! LOL!
Well... Maybe love is blind, so you can't blame it if it really happens. Some of my friends say it's a taboo to love your friends, because if the relationship end up broken, so will the friendship. That is why I advice you, my friend... to be serious, if you really love a friend. Do not be like the saying 'A man doesn't appreiate an easy love, but goes for a love that can't be reached'. Good luck my friends! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment