Yup, the long wait has finally ended... I keep on feeling uneasy because of the interview, and now that it's gone, I feel like I could fly once more! lol... Dany send me there and reach 15min earlier, lucky no late cause he need to do something before that. When I went it, I was greeted by a leng lui. But I was shocked that the Creative Director, who should interview me, took EL (emergency leave)! But she still invited me in and I sit and waited in the meeting room. Later a nice guy, the Art Director, came in and he do the interview with me instead. He was a kind and nice guy, luckily... so I don't feel 'gelabah' and it went on pretty smoothly. We chatted for a while (on what its like to work there, the req. and stuffs etc.) and I left after the 20 min interview. He say he will call me in 2-3 days to let me know if I will be successful or not... Fuh!
Then today the Creative Director called me and asked me to go to the office again, next Monday. So Fast!?! I was stupid to ask if she could delay the meeting from 10am to 11am (LOL) and she said I need to come by hook or by crook at 10am, cause the boss wants to see me. HA!?! THE BOSS!?? Urgh... just enjoyed freedom and no need to worry cause the work starts on 1st August (if accepted) and now I need to worry again what will happen next Monday, when I will see the ganas (through her voice) Creative Director AND her BOSS!!! Sigh... "Welcome to the cruel world of working people! (youngbrat voice)" T_T
3 comments:
I'll be eager to wait and see on how you would cope with the working world..... :P
lolz...... look like youngbrat like to scare ppl around :p
I will show the world what I can do! hahaha...
Post a Comment