Friday, July 21, 2006

Tomolo 2 best friend's Birthday!

Ahh.... waited for so long, and finally it's here! My best (girl and boy) friend, WingC and Sam bday is here! And we are going to do it by eating at fancy restaurant... Ichiban! Eating buffet Japanese-style, this is going to be one cool event! Hmm... what should I do for them? Cause as their 'present' we are just going to belanja them the buffet. Nothing for them to 'keep' as a souvenier on their bday... so maybe I will buy them, or better... 'make' them something for the special occasion! Any ideas? Last year I modified and 'paste their head' into some other pic and print it out for them, LOL...!

This year maybe doing the same... cause the buffet really drain all my savings liao (RM50++ per person) but maybe add a bit more twist here and there? Damn, my com so ciplak!.. If not I could have do more stuffs on the image editing liao, haha... Nevermind, will get a new com next week, hooray!! Maybe play tarots also... see my tarot future reading skills, hiyah! But to be honest, quite accurate also my reading... hehe. Didnt do it for some time liao, hope still ok tomorrow, cant wait...! ^^ v

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

got.... the buffet from 6.45pm till 10.30pm

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...