Monday, July 31, 2006

New com is here...!

Yes! Then new com is here...! Not as good as I expected, but better than none :P The bad thing is my new LCD got 3 micro small dead pixel (my bro so free go and find them out). So maybe I need to go back lowyat and chg the LCD... sigh! The 2nd thing is I forget to take the free watch (comes with the new GC I bought), so I hope still can get it when I chg the LCD later. So what do I do with the new 'toy' I have now? Of course LAN with my bro and play games that I could not play (or sooooo laggy) with my old P3! ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

new LCD already 3 dead pixels....?

what else is broken then...? lolx...

Jason Leingod said...

nothing much gua... just that the specs not what I wanted

Weird Dan said...

I think someone broke his back
imagined broke back mountain

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...