Monday, July 31, 2006

Love note, not for children...

~~~Warning! Love story and other mushy mushy stuffs! Not suitable for those unromantic and 'cool' ppl one! If you are one of them, stop reading this post NOW!!!~~~ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

So long didn't write about love related stuffs liao... Last night while waiting for my bro to finish his work in the car, I start to dream and 'wonder' again. Who else... but 'her'? Then my friends ask me go yamcha. After that, when I walk back home on the late lonely night (1am++), the cold cold wind was blowing on my face...

I stand alone, watching the bright dark skies and the beautiful KLCC view... Yes, I feel the rushing cold wind sending shivers through my spine. Yet, I feel..... sad and calm. The cold wind reminds me of how nice it could be, if I were to cuddle with 'her' on this cold lonely night, together... while watching the starry bright night. But then I realised, it will not ever happen... So again, the warmness turn into icy chills and my heart was frozen with sadness... once more. I look away from the beautiful scenery and cooling breeze, and walk towards my home as the poor poor, Mr Lonely... T-T

Wasn't that touching? lol... nevermind me, I'm on 'lovefool' mode again. Damn, I wish I could forget... but 'she' just stick to my heart, like a drug addict with drugs. I know I'm foolish of doing so, but the 'thought' of her makes my heart feel... special. The feeling just couldn't be describe, and I wonder how long more could I bear with it. Urgh...! Argh...!! YAAAH!!! THE PAIN!!!!!X_X

5 comments:

Weird Dan said...

I have just pronounce her "NOT AVAILABLE"

Woo Hoo

Anonymous said...

why not say "JUST TAKEN UP"...? lolx...

Anonymous said...

time for you to wake up..

YBrat said...

haha..Daniel and Eith had ard help u to forget her or kill ur heart.

That isn't cruel enough or you need another ppl to take over her place?

Jason Leingod said...

maybe if she really is 'taken up', I wont miss her so much... T_T

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...