Send my bro to TARC then wait for an hour before I fetch them back again. So what do I do with the one hour? Go to TBR, which is nearby TARC, and have a tea break. See ppl eating all around me... I feel the urge to eat too, else it will feel awkward sitting there drinking iced Chinese tea, for a freaking one hour!
Saw the old lady still selling Chinese nasi lemak (I used to like eating her nasi lemak when I study in TARC) so I called some nasi lemak. With an egg and a piece of luncheon meat (I bet you donno what this is!) and the basic nasi lemak stuffs, I asked her how much it costs. Suprisingly, it still costs so low! Just RM2!! I was surprised with the hike in cost of living, I could still get a decent meal like that for RM2... amazing! And it taste good too!! :P
After that bought some nice butter buns (50 sen each) and egg tarts (50 sen each too) and went home. Wow... just a trip like that make me feel nostalgic of the best times of my life, when I studied for a short moment in TARC a few years back. I found my best of friends there, my love there... and those memories will forever stay in my heart. I will forever remember the one and only, low cost of living, full of nice students, best of the best... TAR College. Cheers!! :P
7 comments:
send bro to TARC and hv ur 'chinese nasi lemak', 'butter buns', 'egg tarts' >.<
Makan saja tau
lol, eat to waste time ma... nothing else to do in the one hour
Slowly All Your Post is about food. Looks like you're gonna be FoodAndToe (read the bigger alphabets)
ichi oh ichi..... i thought you might end up in CC.... mana tau pigi makan.... lolx....
dc? u david chong r?
sometimes chg ma eith, lol...
dc: lolx.... speechless....
ichitaka,
this is craps.
I can't stop laughing with you and your food obsession.
Post a Comment