Ah... rain. Whenever it rains, my mood can shift into two kind of gears only. It's either I'm on the 'sleepy' mode, where I go take a nap... It's sooooo nice sleeping when its raining. I will sleep as long as possible, or until the rain stops... and dream, dream, dream..... OR I will go into the 'love' mode. Yeah, raining makes you (or me) think 'Ain't it wonderful if I could watch the rain drop and hear the drizzle fall, with my love one, right beside me now?' I'm a sucker for these kind of 'sentimental' things, although I dont say it, lol.
Wonder what is 'she' doing right now? Watching the rain like I am? I highly doubt so -_-; But if she is, then that means we love the same things together! Argh... when will I find my other half? Lonely... I feel so lonely... I have nobody, to call my own... oooooooowwwnn! :P
3 comments:
u forget to put it b4 start ur post =.= For those who don't like to hear me talk about it, better stop reading this post right now
this time i agree with louyea..hahaha...
good one
I dont put cause it's not entirely on her ma, lol... ^^;
Post a Comment