Lol, this time I dreamt of SG... no, not as a lover, but as a sister or step-sister. She was in my dream and I think not concentrating on her studies (like my bro) and wanted to change to another course. So my mom (with a loud voice) scolded her and ask her why don't she continue and tell her not to give up so easily... Lol, my dreams are getting weirder by the days. Last time I forget to post I was trying to woo Win Win, 'his' dream gf... WTH!? ROTFLMAO ^^;
Germany won against Ecuador by 3-0 while England lost, heard from the radio. Aiyah, I thought England was sure to qualify but now it seems like a bit impossible liao. Sayang...
For Maple Fans, Maple is having an Anniversary gathering in Malaysia soon. To my surprised, it will be held in Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) at Technology Park Malaysia. So if anyone is going, make sure to tag me along! Else I won't be going cause it's sooooo far away! -_-;
4 comments:
Wat the...you are getting weirder by the day. No make it more weird than weird.
And nope...I am not getting your hint on APIIT.. take a lrt to go there la
do more gym so u wont have time to dream weird weird thing!!! Make urself busy then u will like me just lie on bed then papa is who also forget liao
Itcy Taka.. I'm not surprise if you are getting weirder day by day but oso getting ITCH & ITCH day by day. LOL
dreams are meant to be weird only fun ma... if its dreaming the normal everyday stuffs, where is the fun in it? lol... :P
Post a Comment