Yesterday Daniel fetch me to Sg Wang in the morning, where he went to the gym and I go have a walk around Sg Wang. Later he joined me and we continue 'jalan-jalan' and sightseeing. Later felt a bit tired (Rukawa) so we head towards his church and eat at a mamak nearby. Then rest a while at the church and we went to Low Yat. See some of the com stores there to get the newest com prices, walk walk... and we head back to the mamak to rest. LOL, didn't know walking for so long can be so a tiring exercise.
After tea break, he went for line dancing. At first I only record it down on my HP and his, then I thought "Oh, what the heck..." and joined with the flow. It was fun and not as easy as I thought it would be. We were both sweating after that... X-X;
Then Rukawa send me to Wangsa Maju where I secretly bought a Mother Day's cake from Paradise. It was a bit expensive but with a purchase of a cake free 1 flower. So I went home and gave the flower to my mom. She was surprised and happy and then thanked me. I said it was from the 3 of us, though it was really my idea and they only share the money. Nvm, all that is important is to make my mom happy. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!
P/S: Once again ty Rukawa to help me make this day go smoothly. All I could repay you is give you some love tips and advise...! ^^;
1 comment:
yup, but a bit expensive lor... nvm, for my mom anything also can! :p
Post a Comment