Friday, May 12, 2006

If you were to marry... Ver 1

If you were to marry, would you:
A. Live outside with just your soulmate (buy a new house)
B. Live together with your parents
C. Live together with her parents
D. Each live in their own house (sometimes you go over or she comes over)

So whats your answer? Haha, I would definitely choose A because I don't want any trouble to arise if we choose either side to live at... it would be unfair to the other. Besides, a lot of problems and 'privacy' could be solved if I choose A. Yes, I know it will means I wont be taking my parents along, but I will visit them once in a while. Sad to say life moves on... and I wont be independent if I were to be under their wings all the time. And when you have a family, all will be different and problems will start occurring. I wont want to make them sad or worry them with my problems then... If it were you, which choice will you make? Ponder... ponder.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not yet having a gf, and you're already planning.....?

What's Plan B....?

Jason Leingod said...

It's just a survey for fun... there's no plan B, so you choose choice B?

Anonymous said...

i don't choose without proper research.... it's all depend on circumstances.....

Jason Leingod said...

aiyoh, like that means like u say nothing at all la..... swt

Anonymous said...

did i say anything....?

i was just merely asking you, didn't i.....?

Jason Leingod said...

no questions, i want answers...

Anonymous said...

you can't expect ppl to give your direct answers without criticising you..... lolz.... :P

Jason Leingod said...

yes, i can expect it if it were you... swt

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...