Sigh... nobody in this world is perfect, yet we always try to find a person who is perfect to be our soulmate. Deep inside we know we cant, yet we still want it. Sad to see people find what they thought is their 'perfect' love one but in the end, they will be even more disappointed when they break up. All the dreams, the future to be with him/her gone... down the drain, just like that. The bigger the wish, the bigger the disappointment..... T-T
Look at me, think back and talk to me,
It hurts when you disapprove me all along,
I try hard to make it, I just want to make you proud,
I cant believe it's so hard to talk to you but you just dont seem to understand,
And we lost it all, I'm sorry I cant be... perfect.
I try not to think about the pain inside,
All the days you spend with me now seem so far away,
Nothing's gonna change the things you said,
Now it's just too late... and we cant go back,
I'm sorry I cant be... perfect.
2 comments:
Not another love story..... and you mis-defined perfection....
can you define the instance when you say nobody is perfect, and the perfection of your ideal soulmate...?
huh? dont get u eith... i mean we should be grateful when you found a soulmate but not keep on searching perfection in her/him or another... nvm @.@
haha, i memang 'sat liuen' a long time, but the feeling comes and goes... T-T
Post a Comment