Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Death will strike anytime...!

Lately there have been a lot of death and accidents occurring more and more frequent. Friends involved in motorbike accidents, bro's friend died of serious asthma attack, friend's mom pass away of sickness, etc. Couldn't believe it happens in a flash, no warning, no early signs. I guess everyone can just suddenly comes and goes. We being careful can only make the % of death lower, but not totally preventing it. No one is immortal...

So, just to tell you guys and gals... appreciate everyone around you every single day. You may not know when you will say goodbye to them, just like that. I appreciate people around me everyday, except those that irritates or bother me (my enemies). Thus be good, and you will be remembered as a good hero. Be cool, and just die as a cool man (no one appreciate what you did in the past). Remember the saying, money debts can be paid, but good deeds bring till death. :P

As I myself don't know when my time will come, my final wish is for everyone I know to read my blog. Then they will know how I feel, what I did, what's my opinion, etc... when I was alive. LOL, so fast write my will liao, hahahaha..... >.<;

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

i dont think so... young also can ma, haha

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...