Saturday, April 29, 2006

Superstar is over...!

And the winner of the Superstar singing contest goes to... JOHN! Yes!! I guess correctly again against my bro, haha... Another ironic competition really. The 5 judges, most of them vote for the girl, Desiree. I also thought there is no more chance for the 21 year old boy... but when the winner is announced, I was shocked and laughed. The judges must be damn pissed to know what they vote or say is useless cause in the end, it is the public who make the final decision... LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the reason why artists bred from such shows suck big time.... the public votes don't call for their talents.... they go for their looks....

Jason Leingod said...

haha, maybe... but its the public that buy their album also in the end... so.....

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...