Friday, April 28, 2006
Body odor
Do you have body odor? Or do you know of anyone that has it? If you do have it, normally u wont notice it until someone tells you that you 'smell' funny... LOL. What causes body odor? Does your diet in any way affect it too? I'm not sure... but from my point of view, I think your diet does affect it more or less. Your personal hygiene and the 'environment' (workplace or house) you usually stay in sometimes will 'drag' the smell with you too... :P What do you think? Discuss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
1 comment:
jonboy, u never stop to amaze me with ur search and infos... cool!
Post a Comment