Hmm... I've been case studying (myself) and noticed that talking with the opposite sex IS indeed more fun and interesting than talking with the same gender. Example, I can joke and talk about cars, girls, politics, news etc with the guys but it eventually comes to a point where you just dont know what to talk about, to continue the conversation. On the other hand if you talk to a girl (or a bunch of them), you can almost continue talking (or just listen >.<) for hours and hours!
It's also more funny as its not so 'serious' and just... plain talk! You dont need to be scared of not having any knowledge in the conversation (most of the time) and reaching a point where you stop and have nothing to talk about. It just goes on and on!! Maybe it's just the girls? I dunno... It's seldom that I heard about 'guy talk' than the normal 'girl talk', hahaha...
3 comments:
Woah...u've grown....
Finally you understood how I casually talk to the "opposite sex" Haha
casually....?
I thought you're more to "flirtatiously"... lolx....
oh noooooooooo......... lol
Post a Comment