Monday, April 10, 2006

Do you believe in soulmate?

Heard ppl talking on the radio... do you believe in a soulmate? Is there only one? Do you really need to search for it or just let it comes along? An example story I heard is a woman and man for the first day meet each other, sit at McDonald and chat till the day is gone. At home, they feel they finally found what they have been searching for, and the next day the man proposed to the woman! They are happily married for 5 years and now have 3 children! Wow... another fairy tale that came true, they are so lucky!!
I do believe in the one and only... soulmate of my life. She maybe nearby, or far away. As much as I wish she will come to me ASAP, I know the time is not now. The cruel world have let me believe that I could only start a relationship WHEN I'm financially stabil. No more dreams, no more hope, nothing to think about, nothing to let you feel all 'tingly' inside... Oh where, oh where is thy soulmate........???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear the Sound of Desperation.... lolx....

perchè siete così disperati?

Jason Leingod said...

Just an opinion to share, I heard it from the radio one...

Anonymous said...

so does that mean that the 1st woman 2 accept u will b ur soulmate? lots of people go through numerous relationships b4 finally finding their 'soulmate'. n if u wanna feel all tingly, drink a bottle of tabasco sauce.

Jason Leingod said...

There are unlucky ones, and there are lucky ones as i said... I dont just 'accept' the 1st woman who say I love you, its a mutual feeling. If she loves me and I dont love her that much, then thats not my soulmate...

Anonymous said...

I went through one very bad relationship (I was stomped all over... metaphorically) before I found my soulmate. I had always believed in one, and that he could be anywhere, from living next door to me, to Africa. That's the reason why I had wanted to go on backpack travelling because I had thought I'll have a higher chance of meeting him then.

But I found mine from an online game. He's not from Africa (should I give my thanks? =P), but from Finland, and a good four years younger than me too. Fortunately we are both willing to work for it, and he's coming over to my country for studies in a few more months, and we'll see where can go from there.

So yeah, everyone does have a soulmate. It's just a matter of time. =)

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...