Thursday, March 30, 2006

Life... what does it mean to you?

All these years living on this earth... have you ever thought of what is your life really about? I mean, why do you live? Is it to become a millionaire so you can live the life of the rich and famous? To become a famous actor? To have fun and try all the things the world could offer before you die? Or just have a family and live happily ever after?
For me... I want to become a pioneer. I want to invent something which is the first to surface in this world, and leave my name marked in history. In the process, I want to earn a lot of money and build a nice family. Sounds like a nice plan, but could I made it real? Only time could tell..... So how about YOU? Ponder... ponder.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the reason i'm still in a Walkabout....

Anonymous said...

it is hard 2 invent new things especially those that will leave a mark in history. most of the good 1s r done already but y not try 2 write a book if u wanna leave ur mark in history. good authors r always remembered such as tolkien, dickens n even sadly, rowling. that i think is easier that being a pioneer if u make a name of urself. failing at that become a mass murderer. no one can 4get criminals that send a shiver down their spines.

Jason Leingod said...

Not bad idea... but I dont think I want to go down in history through a shot through my head, lol...

Anonymous said...

huh,wat do u mean?

Jason Leingod said...

Dont want to be a criminal... ><;

Weird Dan said...

DOn't be a criminal.
Do something stupid like sit for candidacy for parliament.
I am sure many people would recognise you.

Jason Leingod said...

Nah... politics bore me, lol.

Anonymous said...

i got an idea, run naked across dataran merdeka on 31 august while screaming pro-homosexual slogans

Anonymous said...

he'll appreciate more of his life from then on.... lolx....

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...