Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Created new blog

As I dont want to pack this blog with pictures, I made a new blog where I can post most of the pictures at. So if you want pics, go to that blog (but loading time will be a bit long cause the pics). I put it's shortcut on the right side of this blog, or u can click here: http://jasonichi.blogspot.com/ Happy surfing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can always post some of the relevant ones in this blog.... that way it'll spice up some of its contents.... i don't want to keep switching tabs on my browser....

Jason Leingod said...

ok, will do...

Anonymous said...

any juicy pics?

Jason Leingod said...

No fruits pic... sry.

Anonymous said...

lolx.... i think homeless man meant something else.... *sweat

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...