Today I went for lunch with "yik hoi" or "arm notice". Though she only call me for lunch, I felt happy to accompany her. I fetch her to a nice place and we ate lunch together, while chatting non-stop. Ahh... so long have I not talk so much with a girl friend before. I missed the time when we were together in college. I missed the times when I was in college with my friends.
But time moves on... most of my friends are working now, including her. Just talking and being with her for an hour made me happier than staying at home playing the computer for a month. This is what they call "valuable friendship" worths more than a million gold(I just made that up). Though what I feel for her is more than an ordinary friend, sigh... T-T
11 comments:
u like her?
Haha, what do you think...? Secret, shhhh... ><
go 4 her... at least this proves that u r not gay. but this new revelation makes this blog lose some of its appeal. dont lose the girl...u will regret it in future as stated in ur previous post.
siapa tu....? baru kenal ke....?
haha... donno who u r homeless man, but I'll keep your advice in mind. thx...
LOL...
everyone believes you're gay till this revelation came up.
This 'gay' joke have been brought up by some joker who wish to defame my reputation... and I hope it will stop.
don't take it so seriously itchy..... in danielctw mind, all he know is "gheyness".... lolx....
if u can guess who i am, i'll treat u 2 lunch...lol
I dont live in calcutta, so I dont think I know you, haha...
lame joke
Post a Comment