Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Damn tired of working in this company

 So we got confirmation that our TH side is getting listed (yay). It was actually all good. Until yesterday. Yesterday I got news from my friend that they already booked tickets and accommodation for ALL the HOD (EXCEPT ME) to fly to Bangkok for the ceremony on 1st Nov. I was pissed as I am in charge of CC, so considered a HOD... but my job position is STILL security exec. Then I am often handled work and responsibilities of a HOD, without officially becoming one! Now they want to save money and didn't invite me go. Bloody Hell... I vent my frustration at my dad, how can they ask all HOD go except ME?! Then he said because some is investors (I'm not) and some is 'senior' managers. I then said 'I'm not senior? I work since day ONE in this company!'. Then he got nothing to say but ask me to calm down and be patient... &^%%#@

If it wasn't because of my dad. I would have straight resigned. Stupid company controlled by stupid people (not include my dad). I then tell my dad to either promote me into a HOD or ask the company to hire one, as I'm sick and tired of being a 'nameless' HOD anymore. When want somebody responsible to do KPI or HOD stuffs, come find me. But when got HOD benefits, kick me to the side. What a damn irresponsible company. That's why my love for the company is practically zero.

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...