Last week Friday was an 'unforgettable' day for me. There was this old colleague name CY. He is loaded and retired, currently working as Marketing Manager in our company. Usually he was a good guy. He sometimes buy extra food and pass to me, which I accepted but told her don't already (it's making me fat). Then he still buy it but for another uncle who's working in our office 2 times a week. Sounds good, right?
But on Friday last week, he was up to his 'sarcastic' mode again. He sarcastically mocked me saying my job was easy, even XXX (an incident happened earlier between me and another colleague where I didn't know about XXX) don't know. So I openly said 'Don't know because nobody teach me la. If I know then I don't need to ask lor. For example YYY you also don't know, if I asked you, you also don't know la'. Then he lost his mind. He slammed his table and asked me go into his office. Sure, why not?
Inside his office (with doors opened, his style), he said 'Last time I asked to learn about YYY but you don't let me, now you say I dont know?'. I replied 'Hallo, you want to learn YYY course you need ask the management, it's not me who control who can learn YYY or not'. Then he BOOMS, totally lost it, and in an angry tone said 'FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! GET OUT!'. I was stunned briefly, but trying not to lose my cool, departed his room after that. Bloody hell...
Imagine, being so egoistic and wanting to win every debate, but flips out when he lost? How old are you already? Cursing in office when others can clearly listen. It's damn embarrassing to me and yourself! Lucky I didn't curse him back, else it will be the beginning of WW3. However I do know that these kind of bully cannot be left unattended. I told me dad (COO), some of my colleagues and HR about it. I said I would not take action this time but HR should take note of this incident. However, should he do it again one more time, I will report him for verbal harassments to HR. I know he doesn't care even if he is fired as he's already loaded from retirement at Intel last time.
As my friends know me, I am a good friend when you're a good friend to me. But I will turn into a devil should you do bad things or disrespect me. CY even send me good morning encouragement pictures every morning via Whatsapp. Looks like this is the end of it all. All because he lost control of his temper, he destroyed our good friendship in a matter of seconds. Manners maketh man, it doesn't matter how old/rich/smart your are. Disgusting, really...
No comments:
Post a Comment