Wow, how time flies without me realizing it. Still feel like I'm in my 20s or early 30s. Then when I register for the government financial aid thingy, which need me to enter my age. The horror of realizing how old I am now (shriek!). No wonder some of the people that don't know me (like cashiers) will call me uncle (noooo!). Haha, don't know if I should be laughing or be sad. How time flies when you're living life as full as you can be.
Nah, who says you must act o** even when age tells you that you're o**? Just live life as happy and vibrant as you choose it to be. Life will be young and energetic or o** and boring, as you want it to be. Urgh, damn white hairs, else people wont call me that 'aged' now.
Live life young, that's ONE of my life's motto haha. Ciao~!
2 comments:
Haha!! we aged so fast wei. Time flies super fast. I remember when we were still teens wei.
So fun.
Yup, eventhough we don't feel like it, age really is catching up with us, sooner or later haha
Post a Comment