Friday, May 03, 2019

It's a sad day, again...

Sigh... although at first I thought even if I failed in courting her, it won't be such a big deal... and yet here I am, feels like my heart is heavy, uncomfortable... like something is 'missing'. Damn I hate this feeling coming back, again...

It all started yesterday, after I come back from work and resting to play some PS3 as my butt is still in pain from... don't want to go into details about that, one word... PAIN. As I lay on the carpet, I WhatsApp her to know how is she doing, bla bla bla those things. It was like a normal conversation which turned dark soon after. She said she is lazy and bored to answer my WhatsApp, saying it's her fault not mine, saying I am good hearted to care about her but she's BORED and LAZY to reply me sometimes. I was... stunned. Isn't this what girls like, for people to care about them everyday? Heck, I would DIE for someone who cares about me and WhatsApp me everyday! But this girl... is lazy... and BORED about it!? I tried to maintain my cool and replied, in a joking way, that I will try me best to msg her less. She replied 'Whatever... thanks'............................................. wow, speechless.

I guess it's very clear, as clear as she steps on me, with her high heels, on my heart. All those days, without fail, wishing her good morning, goodnight, chatting, helping with  her resignation letter, comforting her... was all useless. She is just too lazy... and bored. Sighhhhhhh.....

Time to stop wasting my time on her and move on. No more need to wish her every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep. Time to go back into solo mode, doing the things I want without sharing my ups and downs with another. Yes, I know it'll be hard, but if I can survive the past experiences, this will be a walk in the park. Time will heal my wounds... and perhaps find me my real soulmate too. Adios~!

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...