Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Damn him!

Ah... these few weeks have been good to me. All I can do is rest, hang out with my friends, relax... nothing to worry, nothing to stress about. I am shifting my gear into 'lazy mode' at full drive because I know the next last sem will be very hard, full of despair and hatred. And it's all because of that damn emo noob younger than me lecturer, curse him... curse him with all my hatred and pain~!

Nothing can be done now but wait... and think of new ideas. I have thought of making my fav trading card game as my FYP, but I doubt it will get approved because the lecturers want something more... something 'new'. FCUK them... are we doing OUR fyp or THEIRS?!? Why do our last fyp has to be in their criteria when what we are going to work in our future depends on it!? If they pick what we do as out FYP, it means we are going to work in that field too, because our last FYP portfolio is what we are going to show to our future boss!!! Damn fcuk up system... I will surely complain after I graduate. Lecturers are there to guide us, not to force us! Curse them... curse him!!!

Argh, dont care anymore... I will try my best, if fail then fail la. At least I got a reason and not being blame for stopping half way anymore. The tension and expectation from everyone on me is building up, and I am going to explode and die soon because of it... I'm really not as strong as I thought I would be, sigh...

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...